Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Even the mistakes weren't a waste of time..

That Jordin Sparks song hasn't sounded any better than right now.

For the first time since I entered high school, I feel good about my school work. Of course it's just one subject but I know myself, one subject will turn into two and two will go on and on and on until I get my grades up to where they used to be. Like the Jordin Sparks song, one step at a time, that's exactly how this will all go for me.

It's like a tiny little glimmer of hope, just a tiny one but big it's enough to make me believe in myself and what I can do again.

I feel like everything's starting to unfold for me, my passions are stronger than ever, my friends are right by my side and will be there for as long as we're alive and now my grades, the grades I need to follow my passions, are going where they're supposed to go.

I've suffered for long enough, I've worked day and night for higher grades but didn't get them, until now. These are the grades that'll get me into college, the grades that'll put me into a course I want, the grades that'll make my dreams come true.

1 comments:

squaretee said...

I truly understand you. I've been through that this year. I had to study really hard(sometimes for subjects I hate), had many papers to have good grades so I would get into the course I want.
Congratulations Nikki.
PS: You should really listen to yohanna's album. My favourite part is the second its much more uplifting

Post a Comment