Monday, August 10, 2009

A Teen's Mind.

A child's mind is complex and often misunderstood but a teen's mind is even more confusing and convoluted. Why? We're children given tasks and responsibilities of adults - kids thrown into an adult world. We have kids minds and hardly any experiences to shape us and yet we're faced with time pressure, growing up, body issues, a society that's confusing and a myriad of roads to follow through.

Yet I'm extremely happy where I am. I can understand what's happening in the world, point out what's right and wrong but not have to take all the responsibility for political, social and economical matters. I have the opportunity to see the world like an adult but act like a kid.

Like an adult I know what I want, I want to write but like a kid I don't have that much experience to actually professionally write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment